Sunday, October 31, 2010

Random.

Friday, I woke up late that day.
Had KTV session with her bestie at around eight until midnight..
Been to a mamak stall afterwards and chit-chatted for hours..
Talked mostly about the precious her.
Listened to those, warmed my heart indeed.
I missed those moments with her by my side..
I was once feeling that I was so close to her when I was chatting with her bestie about her.
I am afraid that me and her will be just drifted apart as the time flows, further and further..
:(

Saturday, it was just a normal day to me.
Mom bought iPhone for me as birthday present!
Touched and grateful! Lols.
:D

Been to Singapore all of a sudden.
Just to see her and talk to her.
To ask about last night posts that she posted.
I was shocked when I just got home and saw those..
It was about she cried for some reason that she refused to tell and someone lent her his shoulder and warmed her heart.
That's great.
Anyway, I reached my destination around eight plus and walked around the mall.
Had my light plus late dinner at Toast Box alone.
After waited for some times, I accompanied her home..
We had our supper at a 24-hours hawker nearby her flat.
Didn't talk much due to the last train and bus that I needed to catch.
She rushed me to the train with an unkind attitude. Lols.
Kind of regretted and heavy-hearted while I was on my way home..
Wanted to ask her about something and tell her my thoughts face to face.
But I couldn't, time-wise.
She told me, she wanted to change her number and insisted of not letting people know, even her besties.
And I wonder why.

Anyway, had a phone conversation with her just now before she sleeps.
Talked about that thing happened lately.
Well, it was about a hi-tea with a good friend of mine and I took picture with her.
I showed her the picture because it was just a normal friend outing.
She got mad.
She even decided to give up on this relationship that we built so hard just like that.
And she told me, she can hardly believe in me already due to that occurrence.
It hurts.
She said you got hurt too much in past relationships, and this time, again..
And she got tired already..
I was speechless.
I am being accused of betraying her and yet she refused to accept my explanation and chose to let go..
Does she ever care about my feeling?
Or maybe, she already decided to let go long time ago, and this is just the perfect timing.
I am imagining wildly, again.

No comments: