Friday, October 22, 2010

Furthest distance.

Been to Monash this afternoon before lunch!
Gosh, the environment is totally different from UCSI.
The whole university is like, so clean and so happening!
Everyone was gathering around canteen, library and everywhere, how lively!
Much better than my current university indeed.
Well, better not to put in so high hope at the first place, in the case of higher disappointment.. Lols.
Had Fullhouse Cafe afterwards!
x)

Right now at this moment, I don't really know, how long can this last..
Being together with you, but not actually as one, relationship wise.
At present, I am having the feeling of that, you will be leaving at any moment, anytime, without any sign would be shown.
Don't really know what's in your mind.
Kind of feeling insecure, since no one will ever know my existence if they never be told by yourself right?
I feel like I am just a nothing?
You seem still keeping everything to yourself..
And now I finally realized what is the furthest distance..
:/

However, watching you sleep is still the best thing ever..
<3

No comments: