Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Anxiety, endless.

Maybe I am just thinking too much, maybe I am just loving too deep, or maybe I am just caring too much?
I don't know why and when it began, I am being pessimistic about it, about us.
Well, i feel anxiety nowadays, keep thinking about unhelpful things.
I always wonder why can't it be the way that I wanted it to be?
Although I am clear about the reason as well as the situation by now.
But I can't help thinking it a different way.
How differently? Like black and white, totally different.
I should have confidence in myself ain't I?
It couldn't be helped.
I am worrying all these whiles, wondering what are you doing and what's really in your mind.
Since we are not really in that status already, everyone has the same chance as me right, or maybe higher?
However, we are still as close as we used to be when we are still as one, as one as in relationship sense.
Maybe someone has replaced my position and I am just being covered in the dark?
I think I better stop all these thoughts before I gone mad.
Bring it to an end, not us, but my thinking.

No comments: