Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lame game.

Just got up from my sweet dream, and i was kind of amazed when i looked at my phone.
I was like, whoa, today so early huh? Lols.
Actually I woke up at nine something, and I spent an hour plus rolling on bed..
:|

Sitting in front of the screen, first thing of all, clicked on Facebook and then, Pirate Ahoy..
It's a Facebook Playfish game that is very fun, yes very fun, and addictive..
Imagine that if you yourself can be a pirate captain like Lufey in One Piece?
Although most of the people think that I am lame, but I don't really care.
Anyway, I still have a report on hand, gotta hand it in today..
Guess i better start doing it now huh, instead of typing here and moving my ship to explore treasure islands!
x)

When you are gone, the pieces of my heart i am missing you..

No comments: