Sunday, October 24, 2010

Simplest intention.

I've been plainly sleeping, eating, gaming and watching movies and dramas for the entire day.
It's like, so long never been so relaxing already, months I think?
Last night went Jusco with family to help with carrying stuffs, such a filial son I am! Lols.
Actually I just wanted to follow my mom and see what to buy over there, Topman maybe?
Her bill.
xD

Looking forward to shop with her in Singapore tomorrow!
Enjoyed our conversation via webcam with her just now, sweet indeed.
<3

What I told you was real, I am grateful for sparing your precious resting time to me..
Every night after you work and days when you off..
I am really touched.
In the other hand, I hope that you are not doing that just to want a smile for me.
I would not smile if this is not your own will or making you even more tired.

I simply want you to be cheered up after a long, tiring day.
That's my simplest intention.
:)

No comments: