Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Days.

Sunday, been to Holiday Plaza with cousin and sister, bought my phone's casing.
Had McDonald's (sister's treat) and got my earrings (my birthday present from cousin). Lols.
Had an early celebration as well with my relatives that night, dad's treat (how rare).
xD

Well, now has passed 12 already, so it's considered as Tuesday.
So I shall refer Monday as yesterday eh.
Alright, craps are enough.
Just now, been to somewhere seriously awesome!
Windy, beautiful, calming sound of sea waves and amazing feeling are still not enough to describe that place.
Woot, with night sky filled with stars, planes landing and taking off..
I somehow touched seeing that scenery.
It turns out creepy when that fella talked about that strong wind is somewhat odd.
:/

My birthday is so close!
Looking forward to my celebration!
Yeah!
:D

No comments: