Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Crystal clear.

It supposed to be a nice conversation, and yet it turned gloomy when we talked about that topic.
As for myself, we are actually together, just not in the status and not officially.
Our feelings are the same, hearts are beating as one, behaviors would not lie.
We got jealous when one is close to someone else, we worried for each other, we cared for each other and more.
What does this prove, isn't it crystal clear?
Just that we shouldn't be going to the fault way if you think that we are already unstable (maybe).
But I don't think it that way and I don't think we are unstable, as long as we are devoted to this relationship.
If I am really the only one that you would like to be together, then it would be no hesitation right?
No time isn't an excuse that I could really accept, communication is the key.
And it would be certainly and unquestionably not making us unstable.
My point of view, this act is just an escaping, escape would not solve the problem but only make it worst.
I just want to be blissed that's why I committed myself to this relationship..
In fact, if we are really and already unstable, and this breaking up will only make us yet more unstable.
I hope we can sort things out as soon as possible.
Being together with you but not in the name is not a very good feeling.
Well, of course I don't like being hanging there like that.
But It doesn't mean we need to end in quick and clean, definitely.
x(

I am just too afraid to lose you..

No comments: