Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Birthday surprise.

Was viewing our photos, our lovable memories.
This picture was taken on your birthday!
15th of August.
It is seriously heart warming, just like the blooming sunflower!
:)

Wrote you a card, bought you a cake and the sunflower as this picture shown.
With a surprise that filled with love and excitement!
Guess I was the only one that nervous.. Lols.


Sometimes i wonder, are you still keeping that card?
Or you've already forgotten about it?
Since you are always so forgetful..
:p

Thought of what you've told me, the reasons of yours.
Regretful to say, it doesn't really convince me at all.
I found it kind of odd to me, why can't a loving couple being together?
However, it's your own choice and freedom to do what you want to get yourself out of this self-suffering right?
Being a burden myself isn't good in feeling as well.
You did the right thing to protect yourself, nothing is wrong.
Just that i don't think it's worth it to wave the white flag just like that.
It's real difficult to find true hearts nowadays..
x(

You would never know how much it hurts.

No comments: