Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Freeman, at last.

First of all, is something that is extremely important.
Which is.. My exam is over!! Woot!
Holiday mood: Activated! (although it has already been activated long ago)
:|

Just shortened my hair!
Wanted to dye it straight away actually, but I think I better have more patience.
There is a saloon located somewhere nearby my sweet home which is freaking cheap.
I've been letting the lady boss scissoring my hair since I was secondary!
The price are reasonable indeed.
40 bucks only eh, for dyeing.
Hard to imagine right? Lols.

Well, about the last paper this morning, speechless..
A point of fact, I don't really have total confidence in some of the answers I wrote!
Sighs..
Anyway, now is my holiday and I am gonna fully enjoy it!
I would be just ignoring everything about academic until I got my result I think.
x)

However, bad always come with something good, this is life.
Good and bad things are always equilibrium.
But, how come so many thick-skinned fellas always posted or sent those disgusting messages to you?
Grrr..
x(

I wonder why you are kind of giving me cold shoulder after last night conversation.
Maybe this is just my another over-thinking?

No comments: