Saturday, November 6, 2010

Randoms.

Wednesday night was my birthday night, and I got wasted like some peeps expected and hoped.
That's totally awesome.
Yea, I am trying to be sarcastic.
Had sort of birthday celebration at Cabana, with friends and ma cousin!
Had much of drinks that night, I even vomited.
Know what, something I hate the most is I couldn't recall a thing after I vomited, totally wasted a night.
I did stupid things, again.
I loved doing silly things when I drunk I guess.
I called her, but I couldn't remember the conversation, not even a word.
I actually forgot that I did call her that night, was shocked while checking my recent calls. Lols.
Well, I don't have the courage to ask either.
Great birthday after all, full of laughs and tears.
:)

Had outings for these few days.
My relatives (mother side) came over to my house and stay!
I feel good having them around, lively home it became!
Met a friend, Ms June today.
So long never see her eh, kind of missing her.
It's good to see her again!
:)

No comments: