Monday, November 15, 2010

Carefree, yet confusing.

Well, not much happened lately beside being a heavy-clubber and meeting lots of friends!
Everyday, eat, sleep and play.
What a life, way too carefree..
:/

It was such a sudden that you called me last night.
Was kind of fed up actually when you asked me not to come and fetch you while I was trying all my ways and best to get to my car.
Had supper with Ms. June instead.
She was kind of pity eh, wallet lost.
Pocket money all gone, including those important stuffs..
Curse the thief eh.
However, may all the good lucks be with you after the bads.
:)

Alright, after a night, I am seriously confused right now.
What am I to you and what are we now...?
Thought you gave this up so effortlessly already..
Thought you chose freedom over me, or maybe I am not even in the considerations?
Lols.

Needless to say, I am no longer important anymore, I can feel it.
Perhaps you are just letting the time to fade this away...?

No comments: